Thursday, November 22, 2007

Work and Travel USA’07 (I Wanna Thank.....)

For helping me realize this dream of mine, there is a list of people whom I would like to thank;


  • Yeen, our agent from Out of The Box (OOTB) ,who helped us with all the procedures and paperworks.
  • Vernie, from Amza Travel, who helped us with the air-tickets eventhough we are not students under Speedwing.
  • Aunt Debra and family; who had really taken good care of us, bringing us around during our days in America.
  • Aunt Kelly Chiew and her sister, for letting us stay in their house while we were in Manhattan.
  • Richard Bull Jr.(Ricky), for being our best friend and for traveling with us.
  • Aaron Palkovic, Cindy Kopaskie, Kevin Roosa and Adalid Givan for being such good friends.
  • Ralph,Sheila and everyone in 55, Church St. for the nice home we have in Plattekill.
  • Doris, for the bike.
  • Wei Ni and Poh Ching for being my companies through thick and thin during the 11 weeks.
  • Minwei, for helping me financially.
  • Suzy, for inspiring me.
  • My family, especially my Dad, for supporting me morally and financially.
  • And lastly....my dear Jyeying, for missing me, trusting me and waiting for me.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,hanjiun, YOU are welcome^^

Anonymous said...

Because of you, i can go that far;170000km;the other side of Earth.^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the whole trips. If not with you, i knew it will not going be that FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping me a lot; made me so useless....at USA. However not useless AT ALL..

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time v din meet each other since form 6. Thanks for giving me ur blog address. Its a wonderful blog.
It helps me to update with all the great events in ur life.

Ok do keep in touch!