Thursday, November 22, 2007

Work and Travel USA’07 (Reflection)

I sure learnt and experienced alot thought the Work and Travel USA program. Made new friends from different countries, visited quite a number of places, mingled around with Americans and understanding their culture. I find that there are things that we can learn from them, and they should learn somethings from us too. No matter where we go, there is always a normal distribution of good and nasty people and every country has its own problems. There is no place in this world where everything is perfect. However, the biggest lesson of all is to actually realise that the sense of belonging really matters to me. The bottom line is, eventhough America is a beautiful country, Malaysia still suits me better.
So after all these, is it worth it? Well, if you ask me, it's definately worth it. Yes. Every step of the way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you're still flying away from M'sia after you grad, aren't you?

DUH!

Anonymous said...

"normal distribution of good and nasty people"; i cant agree more!!
This is TRUE!!

Unknown said...

You're flying away from m'sia? to where? howcome i never know about it?

Anonymous said...

agree wif wat u said. wat sense of belonging do u mean? belonging to d country?

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see your blog. I'm Thai . I went there with work and travel program 2007 .I departed from there before you arrived. I break the contact because some problem but I still miss everything at there and feel good when I see your picture... Thank you and u can add me on msn.

see u & niz 2 meet u.
Nae : nasumit@hotmail.com