Thursday, November 22, 2007

Work and Travel USA’07 (Long Island)

We spent our last day in New York at Long Island, where Aunt Debra's house is. It was a peaceful place with nothing much to do, but still there are a few places for us to visit.
The Montauk Point Lighthouse.
The stairs are really steep and we have to be really careful.
The source of illumination.

Apparently, this is the only picture of all that we took in New York, where Andrew (Aunt Debra's son) actually smiled. And he's with me.Haha~

The Atlantic Ocean.

Then, we went to Georgia beach.

It was windy and the waves are strong.

Eventhough WeiNi's tummy shows in this picture, I still like it very much. I mean I like the picture as a whole, not WeiNi. Somehow it potraits a very free and relaxing feeling.

Then they start leaving their names on the sandy shores.

POH CHING.

Wei Ni.

Well, I'm just not bored enough to do that. A very nice way to end our stay in America.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sei Han Jiun.. I knew that I have a big tummy but also not need to help me promoter wan ler.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

I gotta to said there are a really wonderful beach. The sand was so smooth and the wind was just fine and comfortable.^^ Finally ended my WAT 2007.

Anonymous said...

The blue Sky and Deep blue Ocean. Can you different them?