Thursday, November 22, 2007

My First Summon on the Highway

I was one of those, who never care about the traffic speed limit on the highway.

Ya, I know, 140km/h is not any record setting speed, but it is way over the speed limit on the highway.
Well, it is not that I'm a bad driver, who never abide by the traffic rules....but.....it is so hard...so hard to keep the speed under 110km/h when...

.....the road is so empty....it is so tempting to accelerate.

So, on 11th November 2007 (2 days after Deepavali, apparently Ops. Sikap is still in operation). I kena. It was the first time I got a speeding ticket on the highway.

I was on the 178th kilometer of the North-South Expressway at 122km/h when the camera caught me.

So, at Jasin. there was a road block, and after looking at a gadget on his hand, the officer "mempersilakan" me to the left lane, where other officers were issuing tickets to many other cars. Then an officer came towards my car. Telling me about my offence in a polite-manner. Fair enough, I speed and I got a ticket. I'll be more careful next time, at least on the 178th kilometer of the North-South Expressway.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waa, they all not 'dahaga' ke?

Anonymous said...

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

E-hem, a lesson learnt...

Anonymous said...

haha...i feel for u...
-rene-

cheryl said...

EHMMMMmmmmm.......................
Beginner's Luck??
lolz....
nice way to put it tho...
hehe...

Unknown said...

U even took pics while driving to post it in ur blog??

yung_sy said...

as promised...here is ur comment..u sound happy kena saman....btw..kudos for taking pic while driving at 140km/h...really semangat in ur blogging career...hope tat u reach ur xmas target!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha bro, u relli turbo hor, capture picture while doing 140..

Anonymous said...

Adoi......drive so fast then kena saman stll put to ur blog.....capture picture some more.....really is my brother.....Hope u achieve ur 1000 comment wish la.N nex time drive slower.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, u so geng still brave to post it in ur blog...
the faster i run is abt 130km/h...
i am oso like run fast on the highway,hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Excuse me? you take pic while u're driving?? It's so dangerous!!
My Goodness, pls don't do that anymore.. summore 140km/hr.. u wan hak sei yan meh? i drive 100km/hr oledi very fast, u summore can take pic.. salute u lar. =p

Anonymous said...

mama alwis tell me dun speed!
175 is crazy fast....
berhati hati di jalan raya!

Unknown said...

Ricky got a ticket,fellowing by weini got one; and now han jin got one too....hehe, but i am notttttt...

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

Hey..the WAT prog sounds really interesting..
Would like to know, did your salary manage to cover all ur expenses (food transport), air tickets and travel fees?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

when do u took those pic o? ha...

Anonymous said...

Oi! fasster update la, this post so old ady still ask me to leave comment..

Anonymous said...

You should have "belanja" them a cup of "kopi".
If they like you, you can "teman" them too.
When you go back, then won't "kiam kan".
When you go back, then won't "tiok kan".

jenna said...

I think you already "sense" that u will kena saman? So you capture picture while driving? pui fok...

Anonymous said...

treat them kopi la..

Anonymous said...

Be more careful next time. is not worth to pay to the government just like that or 'them'. i wonder how u capture the pic when u drive so fast.
an advice for u, life no take two o...

Anonymous said...

hello! i am here! lol.
it's time to update!!
=P