Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Days In Jewellery Business (Part 5 : Time to Quit)

It has been almost 3 months since I started working at Diamondlink. I was exhausted. Both mentally and physically. It was on the 31th of March, that I decided to tell my boss about my resignation. I told him that 7th of April will be my last day. He asked me to stay....but my mind is set. I've learn enough, earn enough and enjoyed enough of the job. But most importantly, I've had enough. It's time for me to take a break.On my last day, my follow colleagues really touched me. They gave me a clock that I've always wanted( I hint them from time to time...hehe), asked me to "belanja makan steamboat" and told me to visit them whenever I'm free. We couldn't make it on the day itself, but I promised them that I'll belanja them some other day. It was quite a memorable day. The funny thing is I realised that I can't bear to leave the shop. However, this is not the end of my affiliation with Diamondlink. For some reason,I still drop by almost everyday even though I'm no longer an employee there,kekeke...Until the end of May, that's when my affiliation with Diamondlink really ended.

P/S: The picture on the left does not have anything to do with me or this post. It is purely for humour.

No comments: